posted on 2004-04-08
- Burn backup image directly on CD or DVD.
- Backup and restore your hard disk. Restored disk immediately becomes bootable.
- Simple Recovery - boot from Recovery CD, access the backup image (any, even located on hidden partition), restore partition or hard disk.
- Boot from Recovery CD to perform any maintenance operations via DOS and Linux version of the Program or to use NTFS for Linux Driver to fix some critical system files on the NTFS partitions on the hard drive.
- Copy FAT, NTFS, Ext2/3 FS partitions with simultaneous size change.
- Preview changes. Virtual pre-execution of operations lets you make sure that the desired result will be achieved.
- View archive info, create and send logs.
- ISO Burning utility to burn a bootable Recovery CD, which includes DOS and Linux versions of the Partition Imager and allows access to all FAT, NTFS and Ext2/3 FS partitions to place or read backup image.